- Became a landowner, moved into the new place, learned that our couch is too big and heavy to fit up the stairs to the living room.
- Grieved a loved one, survived the church service.
- Went on a trip to celebrate my first anniversary, came home without my ring. (That’s not a metaphor. It fell off in the ocean.)
- Got Civilization for the DS and tested my battery’s remaining capacity: about two back-to-back games’ worth.
- Went to work, most days at least.
Sunday, July 27
Things I’ve Been Up To Recently
Quick rundown of the last month or so: